- Diploma in Bovine Reproduction (DBR)
The DBR is a Masters level part-time course for Veterinary Surgeons recognised by RCVS and the European College of Animal Reproduction. More information on the latest start dates and intake here.
- The Second European Practitioners Symposium on Equine Reproduction – ESER-2020 will take place on 6-7 February 2020 in Ghent, Belgium. Preregistration is already open and can be done here.
- The Society for Theriogenology and American College of Theriogenologists issue a call for research and case abstracts to be presented at the annual Therio Conference August 1 – 4, 2018 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Deadline is the 15th of February 2018. More information here.
- The 22nd ESDAR conference will take place in Cordoba (Spain) from the 27th-29th of September 2018 . Deadline for abstract submission is the 1st of March 2018. More information here.
- The 21st EVSSAR Congress will be held in Venice (Italy) from the 22nd-23rd of June 2018. Deadline for abstract submission is the 16th of March 2018. More information here.
- The International ‘Bull Fertility Conference – Theory to Practice’ which will be held in Westport, Ireland, from May 27th to 31st 2018. Please visit http://bsas.org.uk/bull-fertility for more details.
- Alliance for Contraception in Cats and Dogs (ACC&D) 6th International Symposium on Non-Surgical Contraceptive Methods of Pet Population Control in Boston, MA, U.S., from July 22-24, 2018. More information here.
- Summer Class in Biostatistics and Epidemiology for Comparative Studies – Maisons-Alfort (nearby Paris, France)
Level 1 – June 12th to 15th 2018.
Level 2 – June 18th and 19th 2018.
For further information (programs and fees) for the Levels 1 and 2, please visit the website: http://alforpro.vet-alfort.fr/course/view.php?id=191