First Symposium of the European College of Animal Reproduction,
Vienna, Austria, 4-6 July 2019
Veterinary Research and Practice in Animal Reproduction
The European College of Animal Reproduction (ECAR) will hold its first Scientific Symposium on 4-6 July at the Vetmeduni Campus in Vienna, Austria.
• A must for ECAR Diplomates, Residents and other veterinarians with a focus on animal reproduction in research or practice.
• Plenary sessions with keynote lectures on current topics in animal reproduction
• Species-orientated parallel sessions with introductory lectures and free communications
• Case presentation sessions
• Oral presentations will be supplemented by structured poster sessions
• Science and clinical presentations are combined with unique social events in one of Europe´s most fascinating cities.
The Symposium is preceded by the Annual Summer School for ECAR Residents on 4 July 2019.
Information on the programme, abstract submission and registration to follow soon.