Objectives of the College
The objectives of the College shall be the advancement of veterinary activities in the field of animal reproduction by:
- Acting as an institution to qualify members of the veterinary profession as specialists in animal reproduction by establishing and defining the standard of qualification.
- The development of graduate teaching programmes in animal reproduction.
- Developing and supervising continuing education programmes for veterinarians interested in animal reproduction.
- The encouragement of its members to pursue original investigations and to contribute to the scientific literature.
- Defining and describing the speciality disciplines of animal reproduction.
- Supervising the professional activities of its members.
- Promoting co-operation with national veterinary associations, breeders associations, government institutions and international agencies