- Intensive course on pig reproduction for ECAR residents and diplomates, organised by the University of Helsinki, taking place between 25-02-2019 and 08-03-2019. More information here.
- MasterClass in Biostatistics and Epidemiology at the veterinary School of Alfort nearby Paris (France) on the 21st, 22nd, and 23rd of February, 2019 for Level 1, and on the 16th, 17th, and 18th of May, 2019 for Level 2. You can find the detailed program of this MasterClass as well as the registration fees on the webpage of the MasterClass: http://alforpro.vet-alfort.fr/course/view.php?id=191. The class will be dispensed in English only, and is available for only 20 participants for both Levels, to encourage interactivity.
- PhD course in Epigenetics and reproduction, arranged by CRU in collaboration with SLU’s Graduate School for Veterinary Medicine and Animal Sciences (GS-VMAS). Content
The aim of the course is to enhance the knowledge and understanding of epigenetic modifications and how they influence gene regulation in relation to reproduction. Comparative aspects of epigenetic modifications in humans and animals will be covered as well as ethical aspects. The course will include lectures, group work and student presentations.
Prerequisites: Minimum master degree in biology, medicine, reproductive health, nursing, veterinary medicine, animal science or equivalent.
Course date: November 12-15, 2018
Location: SLU, Uppsala
Information and application: www.slu.se/gs-vmas-courses
Course leader: Ylva Sjunnesson, email@example.com
Last date for application: October 15, 2018
- Diploma in Bovine Reproduction (DBR)
The DBR is a Masters level part-time course for Veterinary Surgeons recognised by RCVS and the European College of Animal Reproduction. More information on the latest start dates and intake here.
- The Second European Practitioners Symposium on Equine Reproduction – ESER-2020 will take place on 6-7 February 2020 in Ghent, Belgium. Preregistration is already open and can be done here.
- The Society for Theriogenology and American College of Theriogenologists issue a call for research and case abstracts to be presented at the annual Therio Conference August 1 – 4, 2018 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Deadline is the 15th of February 2018. More information here.
- The 22nd ESDAR conference will take place in Cordoba (Spain) from the 27th-29th of September 2018 . Deadline for abstract submission is the 1st of March 2018. More information here.
- The 21st EVSSAR Congress will be held in Venice (Italy) from the 22nd-23rd of June 2018. Deadline for abstract submission is the 16th of March 2018. More information here.
- The International ‘Bull Fertility Conference – Theory to Practice’ which will be held in Westport, Ireland, from May 27th to 31st 2018. Please visit http://bsas.org.uk/bull-fertility for more details.
- Alliance for Contraception in Cats and Dogs (ACC&D) 6th International Symposium on Non-Surgical Contraceptive Methods of Pet Population Control in Boston, MA, U.S., from July 22-24, 2018. More information here.
- Summer Class in Biostatistics and Epidemiology for Comparative Studies – Maisons-Alfort (nearby Paris, France)
Level 1 – June 12th to 15th 2018.
Level 2 – June 18th and 19th 2018.
For further information (programs and fees) for the Levels 1 and 2, please visit the website: http://alforpro.vet-alfort.fr/course/view.php?id=191